Always Overwhelmed

Josh and Faith's blog of things going on in our hectic lives.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Sharks - Game 7

So for the second time this year, I won HP's lottery for tickets to the Sharks game, but this time around it was WAY better. I was notified on Monday morning that I had won 2 tickets to Tuesday night's game 7 of the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. I had a bunch of people emailing me to see if I was going to go to the game, and :cough, cough: if I'd give them the tickets if I wasn't. Needless to say that was a silly question, so I grabbed Iain and headed to the game.

Because I had to work that day, we were a little late getting there, and the line was the longest I'd ever seen at 'The Tank', but it worked out well and we took our seat just in time to see the puck drop. The first and second periods we're really close and exciting, but by the 3rd period the Sharks had pretty well put it away.

I have to say that even though I'm not a Sharks fan, even I got caught up in the moment rooting them on. (That and the fact that they had to win if I wanted any hope of seeing the Avs play in San Jose this May) The noise level inside was just crazy by the end, and I heard that people stayed around to celebrate for close to an hour after the game ended. Iain had school the next morning, so we hurried out to get him home, and he was so tired he slept in the car on the way home, but I think we both had a really exciting night. Oh yeah, I think the Sharks liked it too.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home